Shoulder and Neck Pain
"Natural Ways to Alleviate Daily Annoying Neck and Shoulder Pain before it Worsens"
This is tailored to you so that you don't have to compromise on the lifestyle you want due to fixable problems.
A Message From Dr. Khoa Nguyen PT, DPT, Owner and Founder of Max Performance Therapy
When it comes to coping with neck and shoulder pain, everyone we encounter is curious to know:
“Why Am I Experiencing This?”
“After Enduring It for 6 Months or Longer, Why Am I Still Experiencing Neck and Shoulder Pain?”
Does That Describe Your Situation?
We frequently encounter another situation in our physical therapy clinic where individuals visit a doctor, and the doctor recommends resting and “taking these painkillers” to “observe any changes.” However, after six weeks, they return to the same doctor because the condition has not improved, only to receive another prescription for even more potent medication.
Have You Ever Experienced That?
Perhaps you are uncertain because various individuals have given you conflicting information. You may believe that the issue is in your neck, but it could be your shoulder. Determining the problem area in this part of the body can be perplexing, causing individuals to delay deciding how to address their neck and shoulder discomfort. Even worse, some individuals accept it as a “normal” part of life and resign themselves to living with it.
Do You Feel This Way?
If You Are Presently Dealing With Neck And/or Shoulder Pain, Here Are Seven Additional Reasons Why It May Be Persisting Longer Than Necessary:
- You believed that the discomfort would disappear on its own, but it persisted.
- You consulted a doctor who advised rest and painkillers, but the medication was ineffective, and the pain returned as soon as it wore off.
- A friend or family member told you that neck and shoulder pain are typical with aging, and you simply accepted it.
- You previously sought assistance from other healthcare professionals or physical therapists, but their recommendations or treatments didn’t alleviate the pain.
- You attempted to alleviate the pain by using items like heating pads or TENS, but they were ineffective.
- You assumed that taking a break would be beneficial because the neck or shoulder discomfort was so severe, yet it still troubles you every day.
- You opted for several massages hoping to alleviate the pain, but they only provided temporary relaxation and didn’t offer long-term relief.
If any of these circumstances have happened to you, we would be delighted to offer our assistance by inviting you to schedule a call with one of our physical therapists to determine how we can help you. The fact that you have tried any or all of these methods implies that we know what is ineffective, bringing us closer to discovering what does work. If you would like to receive sound advice, please click on the link below to book a call with us:
“How Can Neck Or Shoulder Pain Be Eliminated?” Is a Common Question We Receive.
To get rid of your neck and shoulder pain, there are four things you can do:
- Decide to seek help. Don’t procrastinate and assume the pain will go away on its own, as it may only worsen over time.
- Perform the right exercises. The appropriate set of progressed exercises given by a Physical Therapist can help you reduce pain, regain mobility, and prevent future problems.
- Avoid sitting and sleeping in awkward positions. Poor posture and uncomfortable sleeping positions can aggravate your neck and shoulder pain. A Physical Therapist can give you strengthening exercises to improve your posture, combined with hands-on treatment to help you regain activity and health quickly.
- Get “hands-on” Physical Therapy. Physical Therapy is a proven method for relieving neck and shoulder pain, and it’s one of the most common issues treated at Max Performance Therapy. If your pain affects your work, sleep, activity level, or quality time with loved ones, Physiotherapy can help you return to the life you deserve as soon as possible.
If you’re interested in learning how the team at Max Performance Therapy can assist you in reducing neck or shoulder pain, we encourage you to begin with a completely free, no-obligation, risk-free appointment at our clinic located in Orlando, Florida.
Please note that the Free Total Body Diagnostic session is specifically designed for individuals who may be apprehensive or doubtful about the effectiveness of Physical Therapy or are uncertain if it’s suitable for their condition. If this describes you, we encourage you to begin with a Free Total Body Diagnostic session. This way, we can work together to determine the cause of your condition and what treatment options are available without any financial obligation on your part.
So, You May Be Wondering, “How Can Max Performance Therapy’s Physical Therapists Help Alleviate Your Neck And/or Shoulder Pain?”
To inquire about the cost and availability at our Orlando, Florida clinic, simply click the button below and fill out a brief form.